Friendz 4 Ever .. *~
Friendz 4 Ever .. *~
Friendz 4 Ever .. *~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friendz Till The End ~

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~~My Life as a King~~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erya-Chan
Anime Moderator
Anime Moderator
Erya-Chan

Female Number of posts : 49
Job/hobbies : nothing
Humor : nothing
Registration date : 2007-12-19

~~My Life as a King~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~My Life as a King~~   ~~My Life as a King~~ Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 4:21 am

king hi, how are members???

it was a normal day for me ,usually i start my voyage <<<using my net

i found this..and I don't know if its true or false so i am leaving this to u

V
V
V
V
V
V

~~My Life as a King~~ FFCCYKPL

The Little King and the Promised Land Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles) is an upcoming country building RPG set to be released for Nintendo's WiiWare download service. It will be available in March 2008 when the WiiWare channel goes live and will cost 1500 Wii Points in Japan.

Platform: Wii

Release date: May 12, 2008

Genre: City-building game/Role-playing game

Mode:Single player, multiplayer

GamePlay:
My Life as a King is a country building simulator in which the player will create a kingdom from the ground up. By using the crystals' power you must build a castle and surrounding town (along with a variety of different shops). Players can expand their kingdom by collecting taxes and hiring adventurers to go on quests.

Plot:
The game will take place after the events of Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, in a remote area of the peaceful world the Crystal Caravans created. The king lost this realm to the Miasma and now tries to revive the country through a mysterious power called "Architecture" that he received from the crystal.

Development:
The game originated from the concept that the player should control a king, rather than the hero.

Some Pics:

~~My Life as a King~~ Final-fantasy-crystal-chronicles-my-life-as-a-king-20080221012256554

~~My Life as a King~~ Final-fantasy-crystal-chronicles-my-life-as-a-king-20080221012254038

~~My Life as a King~~ Final-fantasy-crystal-chronicles-my-life-as-a-king-20080221000906914

~~My Life as a King~~ Final-fantasy-crystal-chronicles-my-life-as-a-king-20080221000907679

~~My Life as a King~~ Final-fantasy-crystal-chronicles-my-life-as-a-king-20080221000914117

~~My Life as a King~~ Final-fantasy-crystal-chronicles-my-life-as-a-king-20080220105346497

~~My Life as a King~~ Final-fantasy-crystal-chronicles-images-20071029075946737

~~My Life as a King~~ Final-fantasy-crystal-chronicles-screens-20080212010017812

~~My Life as a King~~ Final-fantasy-crystal-chronicles-images-20071029075956909

Back to top Go down
http://luna4.deviantart.com/
Vivime
Very Good Member
Very Good Member
Vivime

Female Number of posts : 260
Job/hobbies : Reading manga, watching anime and playing video games
Humor : ...I laugh at everything...?
Registration date : 2007-12-16

~~My Life as a King~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~My Life as a King~~   ~~My Life as a King~~ Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 4:31 am

OMG!!! affraid
Looks like LOTS of fun!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.vivime.deviantart.com

~~My Life as a King~~
Page 1 of 1