Friendz 4 Ever .. *~
Friendz 4 Ever .. *~
Friendz 4 Ever .. *~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friendz Till The End ~

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The World Ends With You

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vivime
Very Good Member
Very Good Member
Vivime

Female Number of posts : 260
Job/hobbies : Reading manga, watching anime and playing video games
Humor : ...I laugh at everything...?
Registration date : 2007-12-16

The World Ends With You Empty
PostSubject: The World Ends With You   The World Ends With You Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 8:57 am

The World Ends With You The_World_Ends_With_You

Information:

The World Ends with You, released in Japan as It's a Wonderful World (すばらしきこのせかい, Subarashiki Kono Sekai, literally "This Wonderful World"), is an action role-playing game developed by Square Enix's Kingdom Hearts team and Jupiter for the Nintendo DS handheld console. Set in the modern-day Shibuya shopping district of Tokyo, The World Ends with You features a distinctive art style inspired by the aesthetics of Shibuya and its youth culture. Development was inspired by elements of Jupiter's previous game, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. It was released in Japan in July 2007, and in PAL regions and North America in April 2008.
In the game, Neku Sakuraba and his allies are forced to participate in a game that will determine their fate. The battle system uses many of the unique features of the Nintendo DS, including combat that takes place on both screens, and attacks performed by certain motions on the touchscreen or by shouting into the microphone. Elements of Japanese youth culture, such as fashion, food, and cell phones, are key aspects of the missions.
The World Ends with You received positive reviews, which praised the graphics, soundtrack, and integration of gameplay into the Shibuya setting. The few common complaints were related to the steep learning curve of the battle system as well as the imprecise touch-screen controls. In the week of its release, the game was the second best-selling DS title in Japan, and the top selling DS title in the US.
Characters:
Neku Sakuraba:

The World Ends With You Neku_Sakuraba_by_vivime

Shiki Misaki:

The World Ends With You SKS__Misaki_Shiki_2_by_Samchan

I don't want to spoil the game, so the rest is up to you...

Personal View:
To me, this game is very very fun, and is worth playing! I hope to hear from you that you played it!

Trailer

Back to top Go down
http://www.vivime.deviantart.com
Loco
Video Games Moderator
Video Games Moderator
Loco

Male Number of posts : 573
Job/hobbies : swimming, video games and football
Humor : Gameover
Registration date : 2007-12-18

The World Ends With You Empty
PostSubject: Re: The World Ends With You   The World Ends With You Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:52 am

thx vivme i think you got it aleady
Back to top Go down
http://www.neoseeker.com

The World Ends With You
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Friendz 4 Ever .. *~ :: Cinema :: {--video game~-
Jump to: