Friendz 4 Ever .. *~
Friendz 4 Ever .. *~
Friendz 4 Ever .. *~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friendz Till The End ~

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

station convenience store

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FDHR

Male Number of posts : 17
Job/hobbies : DJKHIR
Humor : DGRIO
Registration date : 2011-01-27

station convenience store Empty
PostSubject: station convenience store     station convenience store Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:25 pm

"You say the main is crooked turn, clearly gap only poor ten o 'clock, just does not let up. Don't http://cheapcoachoutletsale.com/ make of yao tricks. Index in this interval Yin day say days to make, the sense that gives a person is built in the bottom, the problem is in bottom can successfully built here? No new capital in, only new stock queuing up, this result Ming http://www.cheapcoachoutletsale.com/coach-purses-c-67.html on there." Mouth cobbler said. Main line: zouping column Yangzhou nets dispatch (reporter XiongLi apprentice reporter ChenChen) recently under travel peak period, anxious home crowd, also coach bags outlet some forgotful recently "confused egg". Yesterday, the railway station to station call our hotline, says a catch the train outsiders will left my wallet at the station convenience coach handbags outlet, fortunately the shopkeeper timely discovery, together with the station police station with police found the loser.According to the coach store station XiongLi police substation introduces, lost his wallet was an upcoming get on to xian man. He etc. Car when to go to the railway station, convenience stores buying food pays for the money left, but he forgot playback in line on the wallet. The cheap newest wallets outlet found the man in the wallet still throw on the cashier, then contacted actively train station police substation people jing. Police opened my wallet and found it, there are cash 1000 multivariate, an identity card, gucci outlet zhang yinhang, the most important is a go to xi 'an train ticket. Considering the owner lost my wallet must be most worry, hence, the police will broadcast at the railway station is gucci bags on seek the owner. The owner to claim the wallet, eye contain hot tears, hold the hand of police say thank you.The railway station police lastest shoes online a citizen, travel peak stage, must pay attention to personal property security, cannot because of worry but threw things. Cui always dollar: besides 13.15: a lot of people only see he always second, no attention to his wing for the gucci sunglasses.

His dictionary without "give up" 2 words, and we use lifetime write the articles, this two gucci belt use most.Note: small cui this two days can strength exaggerated history.Chen yibing: actually, I want to say, picked up my wallet kind-hearted, if you prefer my wallet, you will stay, is you please help me put inside card, take an envelope to me by express delivery? gucci wallet trouble, address you should also know that I really thank you, I now have no CARDS in rooms are problematic... (sohu)Note: the Olympic air max 24-7, also cannot be lost wallet wow.In a Beijing hospital do female worker white one JianCaiQiYi, from Beijing west station on the train, unbearable "take" left front passenger pockets peep out purse, by the west GongAnDuan plainclothes policemen air max 2011 caught red-handed.January 24 late 6 p.m., passenger ticket bus stop, and especially in the stream, a male passenger jeans dou revealed after air max 2012 white purse, was behind a notice. But male passengers are anxious to get on the car, a little alert all have no. White a rapid raised from male passenger's trouser whipped after wallet, but before she could open my wallet counting air max own "cash" windfall ", just by plainclothes policemen caught red-handed.
Back to top Go down

station convenience store
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Friendz 4 Ever .. *~ :: Debates :: {--New Member..~-
Jump to: